Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Thursday, August 11, 2005

im being nice today

tis thursday. shannon gave me a challenge today. i had to be extra nice to absolutely everybody. i decided to prove to her i could do it. well, i kinda did. its too bad i had to hang out with all my perverted friends all day (even tho they are like, my best friends they really try my temper sometimes when all they talk about is perverted stuff ). well i guess i made it through the day alright. bandcamp was fun, and i am really happy that next week the guard has sessions starting at two and ending at seven so i can try to sleep in. yay! tomorrow i am going to caledonia, then canandagua lake with my dad. i am totally booked for the month of august. i cant plan anything i want to because i have bandcamp on monday-friday all month and on every weekend i have to go to caledonia. what i really want more than anything is to just stay home and sit in my room and think about stuff. thats what im best at. grr...my asthma just came back today and its pretty bad. i keep having little asthma attacks that last about 10 seconds but take me by suprise each time i get one. i havent had one of those since i lived in caledonia, well atleast not nearly as frequently. i dont know what triggered them all of the sudden. it could be allergies(but i dont get alot of allergies) stress(dont feel very stressed tho), or just too much physical activity (even tho i dont do much physical activity any more). or perhaps all of em combined. i dont know. i just hope it doesnt get any worse. im kinda tired so.. bye
~caitlin

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com