Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

second day of bandcamp

hello people. i just finished my second day of band camp, and i think today was more exasperating than yesterday. its alot of fun tho. today was bens birthday and he recieved a pie in the face. it was hilarious. he also got hit in the face with a water balloon. i hope it rains or something tomorrow. i dont like the sun. its not the heat that bothers me, its just the intense light. its very bothersome. since i started band camp, i have already lost two pounds because i walk alot there. just imagine how skinny i will be at the end of band camp! ewww...hmm..on friday i am going to rochester to spend the weekend there. that should be fun. well im gonna go. somebody call me and save me from my boredom. bye
~caitlin

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com