Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Saturday, September 24, 2005

band competition today

hola. i just woke up from a long and peaceful sleep. i had a dream that lasted about 2 seconds long about catching fireflies. yesterday we performed at the football game and it was very chilly outside. even with a sweater on over my color guard uniform i was freezing. my hands got all stiff and i kept dropping the flag because i couldnt twirl it with my frozen hands. but it was fun anyways. when i got home i was really really tired so i got into bed and the second i did i didnt feel tired anymore and i was like, Oh dang! so i sat in bed and i thought about stuff for an hour or two until i fell asleep. i woke up this morning with the sun blaring in my face from the windows. quite a rude awakening in my opinion. now i am typing. i cant wait until the competition. from what i have heard, it is alot of fun. im so mad because today my asthma just happens to be really bad today and i am really afraid i am going to have as asthma attack or something. i hate those. and i have to take these icky pills that make me extremely tired and sometimes they make me sleep standing up. eep..i think i would rather have an asthma attack. i talked to my mom a couple nights ago on the fone. she will be out in november and will most likely live in coudy instead of NY. yay! and as for my dad, well i talked on the fone with him last night but we didnt talk about much. he just ranted on and on about all the fat people at the gym and how disgusting they all are. hmm..i have nothing else to say. bye bye
~caity-lynn

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com