Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Thursday, September 15, 2005

wtf

Otter
What Is Your Animal Personality?

brought to you by Quizilla

hehe.. i heart quizzila

today is the 15th. in one month it is my BIRTHDAY!!

tomorrow, since there is no football game, i am attending the movies with pai and coopy. woot.

im gonna take a break from blogging for a while. read some of the below posts if ya havent yet.

because of ben i have The Entertainer stuck in my head. what torture...

jee, thanks ben

i havent dreamt lately, so i cant tell any of you guys about any interesting dreams

hopefully i will dream tonight

why the heck am i double spacing my sentences?

~caitlin

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com