Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Saturday, September 10, 2005

yay

yesterday was nice. it was friday so i of course attended the football game. our band performance went very well, even if cameron county's was a trillion times better than ours (its just because they have a bigger marching band and more money). after the game i went home and just collapsed on my bed and instantly went to sleep, which isnt usual for me. i have never slept so deeply or soundly in my life. i didnt even have any dreams, which is highly unusual. when i woke up this morning i felt great and i just read the silmarillion for the 50th time in about 2 hours. tonizzle i am going to some family shindig for my aunt who is a missionary and is going back to mexico soon. i was going to go camping next saturday with my austin friends but the football game just happens to be on a saturday next week so i think i will just go to the football game instead.... bye
~caitlin

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com