Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Friday, October 28, 2005

fatness

yay its friday. im offically not a band rookie anymore. tomorrow is going to be a busy-shmizzy day for me. eep...

i took another quiz on quizilla. yay! *starts doing color guard dance*

HASH(0x8cabbe0)
your element is Starlight. You are a stargazer and
always seem to find magic and happiness in the
stars. there's nothing you like more than to
look at the stars, and maybe make up your own
constellations, maybe you even study astrology
or astronomy!


What's your element? (with absolutely BEAUTIFUL pics, tons of results)
brought to you by Quizilla

^oh yeah. i have blue-ish hair and a skanky dress. and a cool sword!^

im trick-or-treating on monday. me and chuck will have fun.
~me

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com