Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Saturday, October 15, 2005

hola

hi. it is saturday. yesterday was da shiz. we had a football game that was rather fun.. and ben is so mad at cecelia it is kinda amusing. hehe..ben was mad at everybody yesterday it seemed. we were jogging in gym class and i was jogging with joe and joe didnt know why ben was in such a bad mood but just ran up to him and said "Dont worry be happy" and ben turned around and told me, not joe, me to fuck off. that was odd. i didnt even do anything, well, not anything that i know of. he kinda did that all day. hehe..mood swings.... oh yeah! its my birthday. its pretty early in the morning right now and i am waiting for my dad to arrive at my hizzle so we can go to rochester for my party and homecoming. omg my cats are on a killing spree. they killed 3 mice and one bird this morning and left it on my porch. probably a birthday present or something. yee-haw!
well me is bored. i should go get ready. byez
~caity-lynn

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com