Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Sunday, October 09, 2005

i heart apples

last night was da shiz. i went to homecoming wit ben. omg when i was walking down the stairs with my annoying shoes and dress, i fell and tumbled all the way down. my aunts and uncles were all laughing. then i went to ben's hizzle and me and ben had about a million pics taken of us. and a billion more when we actually arrived at the dance. the dance was fun because me and ben just stood there and zoned out most of the time. good times, i'll tell ya. welp, i just got back from picking apples wit me cousins. we are gonna make cider. and my father is coming down to visit today. tomorrow we dont have school. yay!

the leaves have changed their colors and the flowers are all wilting. its very chilly outside and i love it. i love autumn. i love the falling leaves and i love halloween and my birthday and pumpkins, and...apples.

im outty peeps!
~caitlin

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com