Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

of herbs and stewed rabbit

today proved quite interesting. caitlin cumby gave me a box to play with, and play with it i did. me and emily walked around with it on our heads with ben leading us. he made us run into stuff, the meany! then emily got inside of it and tried to slide down the stairs but ended up just kinda rolling down until the box ripped. we still had fun with it, until mrs.batson and mr.wilkinson told us to throw it out. even tho it was MY box and we werent doing anything bad with it. what nazis. our new english teacher is pretty cool. this weekend is my BIRTHDAY. its in just 4 more days and i am going to rochester the weekend of it. i heart rochester. dont think i really want anything for my b-day this year. err..bye
~me

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com