Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Saturday, October 22, 2005

schfifty five!

hello. well its saturday morning and i decided to post before i leave for the band competition. last night we had a game at otto and it was quite cold. i think its gonna be cold today..and its raining. i dont think i will be able to twirl my flag today because my wrists are all sore and i can scarcely turn them. i have a huge bruise on my shoulder and i cant raise my arm above a certain level without it hurting really badly. i also have a rather large bruise on my ribcage and several on my legs and arms. and i found out this morning that it wasnt my arm i was bleeding from last night. it was my head. wow, im a wreck..hehe... well i dont feel like talking anymore. bye now
~caitlin

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com