Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Monday, October 24, 2005

yay

its supposed to snow tomorrow. thats awesome. i love snow. i just found out something particularly exciting today. trick-or-treating will be on HALLOWEEN! it was all a rumor. im soooooooooo happy. yay! i hope it snows on halloween night. me and chuck are gonna trick or treat together, then hes gonna steal my candy again! now whose gonna trick or treat with us?

i love chem labs

last night i had a dream about a pond. it was a black pond in the middle of a dead garden. i sat at the side of the pond and i was swishing my hand around in the water, and when i pulled my hand out of the water and held my hand up, i found that the water itself was black. so im staring at this black liquid running down my arm but in my dream i didnt find it disgusting. i crawled up closer to the ponds edge and looked down into it. then silence. then somebodies hands reached out of the water really fast and pulled me in before i could even scream and i woke up. omg when i woke up my heart was beating so fast i thought it would explode or something. the really really creepy part was i could still feel finger nails of the hands that had pulled me in, even after i woke up, on my arms. it hurt really bad. how weird is that?

i have to go now. bye
~me

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com