Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Saturday, November 12, 2005

blah

hi. tis saturday. it feels like sunday because we didnt have school on friday. im a tad sick. okay...not a tad sick. really sick. i look pretty awful too. i have no color in my face(my lips are totally colorless) and my eye pupils are dilated from all the meds i am on, and every breath i take stings and my throat hurts and my lungs hurt and i want to cough, but it hurts really bad to cough. every time i cough my chest hurts and my heart starts beating all fast like.

today is emily and sammi's b-day party. yay! tomorrow i have to go to austin. there are all these people there that want to kill me. eep!

i must go my lovelies. peace-out
~caitlin

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com