Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Sunday, November 20, 2005

caitlin is happy wappy

im still giddy. last night we won another football game. i was scaring emily and shannon last night because they were in my room at 1 in the morning and it was all dark and spooky and they were annoying me so then i just randomly said "shannon, what is that?" and she was like, "what?" and i was like "that thing that looks like a hand coming out of my closet". and they ran out of my room screaming and didnt bother me again. yay. next friday i get to go to rochester. im kinda upset with my dad because we have to go spend thanksgiving with becky and her family when its tradition that our entire family celebrates thanksgiving at my uncle kevin and aunt gale's house every year. i was looking forward to doing that! im gonna really hate to break the tradition. i wanna tell my dad about how i feel about everything, but im all afraid to. i dont wanna hurt his feelings by telling him im upset with him, and tomorrow at court i have to make it known how i feel about wanting to live in coudersport rather than with him in NY. i might not have to go to court tomorrow, but if i dont, i have to write a letter to the judge so he knows what i want. the judge will probably read the letter. either way, my dad will know how i feel, and its gonna hurt me so bad. soooo bad. i dont wanna hurt him. i wish he would just consider living in coudy.

back to happy thoughts

im gonna make candy sometime this week. i like candy, and my favorite candy is the stuff that i make. im a genius. i should be a chef. i can almost make soup and i can almost make toast without it getting all burnt and stuff. candy yay!

oy tuo ecaep!
~niltiac

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com