Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Thursday, November 17, 2005

happy happy joy joy

im happy because everything is going so perfectly. today was a perfect thursday and tomorrow is going to be a perfect friday i hope. nothing could upset me right now. nothing. and i am now 100 percent healthy. my grandpa put me on these miracle antibiotics and my illness went away really fast. yay.

*bleets like a sheep* my grandpa just looked at my cat laying on the floor with disgust and said we need to get tiger lined up for kitty bypass surgery. he basically said that my kitty is morbidly obese. hmm..i guess tiger is getting kinda chunky.

everybody should go to the 6th grade play tomorrow. its gonna be cinderella...and im going so thats another reason for u to.

!eyb doog
~niltiac

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com