Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Thursday, November 24, 2005

happy turkey day

it is turkey day. my thanksgiving was spiffy. i went to two different thanksgiving dinners. one at becky's family's(which proved quite interesting as all we talked about was morbidly obese people who die cuz they are so fat). the one at my aunt gale's was spiffy cuz i got to watch anime movies and play video games. tomorrow i am going to talk to my attorney and im kinda nervous about it but then right afterwards i am going to hilary and naomi's hizzle. yay. i heart caledonia. hmm.. i have to go. im at my dads and we are all going to watch a movie right now. i hope u all had an enjoyable, voluptuous thanksgiving.
bye
~caitlin

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com