Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Sunday, November 13, 2005

i heart my popoki

i feel so crappy i dont even know why im typing. it hurts real bad to breathe and i cant eat. it would hurt too bad to eat. i didnt go to church today. too sick. im on the same meds i took yesterday only they arent working today. last night was the shiz. i almost didnt go to emily's because i was feeling awful, i had a bad fever, and no color in my face. i took meds before i left and then i felt fine within a couple of hours. by the end of the party i felt bad again. when i went home my grandma took my temp and it was 102.something. goodtimes,goodtimes. i kinda want to go to austin today, even tho people there hate me, but im too sick. i dont know if im gonna attend school tomorrow. well, actually, yeah i am. sick or not. i'll just suck it up and be a man. yup. *cough*
farewell my loves,
~ur mom

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com