Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Friday, November 18, 2005

still happy

im still happy and there is still nothing that can upset me. i feel all giddy (and no i am not on any medication whatsoever). i feel like my heart is gonna explode or something. yay! aww...popoki is being sooo cute right now. shes letting shannon tug on her ears. last night popoki was rather annoying. she kept insisting on sleeping on my feet. then she kept trying to get on the window sill and she couldnt. she kept slipping off and causing a ruckus. i was all like, BLAH! and she was all like MEOW! and then i was all like....well then i went to sleep. today i felt all fat and happy and content. like the big fluffy fat blue anime kitty that emily drew me...i feel like that. well i'm going to go and do stuff. cya'll later
byez!!!
~caitlin

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com