Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

ah no!

is anybody familiar with a certain bug that looks like a tiny spider but with huge pinchers in the front? i saw one, and it was by far the ugliest thing i have ever seen in my life. and just when i thought nothing is as ugly as a spider. now i was all happy because i got rid of my arachnephobia and now i have these things to worry about. sheesh. and my grandparents, who are supposed to know everything, dont even believe me that they exist. somebody please tell me they do, and that i wasnt just imagining things. ick...i just dont understand why God puts such vile, disgusting creatures on this earth. ewww...i could cry......help

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com