Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

oootttaayy

my internet works again ^^

how is everybody. im bored, and let me tell ya, there is nothing worst than having "the world of chemistry" theme song stuck in ur head for hours on end. help.

nothing new. its almost christmas. my dad is mad at me because i dont wanna be in rochester for new years. now i feel bad. but oh well. i dont wanna stay in rochester for 5 days. thats too long. then i wont want to leave...

well that chemistry cube project really took it out of me, but completed it, i did. and i did a damn good job on it too, especially with all the giraffes and UFO's and such.

well the holidays are gonna be boring i guess. on new years i will probably just stay up until 12 then throw myself a little party in my room and drink kool-aid out of a wine glass and eat fun-dip. that shall be fun.

i cant type right now because i just got done playing piano and i keep typing like im playing piano whenever i find myself zoning out. just zzzzoooonnniiinnnggggg out. oooooooooooooo iimmm booooorred.......im gonna have myself some hot chocolate. cuz im fat. bye
~caitlin

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com