Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Sunday, January 01, 2006

happy new years

hi hi. it is about 5 in the morning on new years day. im at naomi and hilary's hizzle and we are pulling an overnighter..well actually its just naomi and me. the rest fell asleep. losers. today was crazy. well, so was a couple nights ago. a few nights ago i was at a christmas party with my rochestarian relatives. it was pretty fun, up until the part where my uncle died. yeah, that kinda put a damper on the whole thing. when i went to naomi and hilary's and some crazy stuff happened. hilary, and sarah drank alot of beer. i didnt drink any. im so special. yup...and we put plastic bags on our feet and went slipping and sliding on her driveway in the snow. crap this all-nighter thing is really starting to kill me. and its only 5 in the morning. i have made it to 9 am, but then i found that i couldnt sleep and i was all shaky and then i puked. i was a mess. hopefully that wont happen today. haha, while hilary was all shit-faced and stuff she scanned her bare boobs with the copying machine and then, while trying to figure out how to print the picture, she accidentally faxed it to her mom's work. haha...that was great. i just sneezed. my ear hurts. must....sleep....NO I WILL NOT GIVE IN...

*yawn* and stretch...haha...tomorrow its back to coudy for me. i dont wanna go back to school. school is gayish. i look like a wreck cuz im tired. im gonna post some pics of tonights party on my blog as soon as i feel like it.

whore

gnight. blah
~caitlin

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com