Free Hit Counters
^dis be how many peeps has visited me bloggy *****I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!*****

Monday, January 02, 2006

monday. ick

today was monday and i dont like mondays all that much. twas a boring day, but chemistry was fun. i like chemistry. and in spanish we have to do a report on this mexican chick with a unibrow. she sounds like an interesting character tho. like, somebody i would want to have as my best friend. last night i thought i saw a ghost but i was dreaming.

my dad is getting married. he told me yesterday. this news upsets me. oh well. tis his life not mine. *TIREDNESS*

EXPOSTULATE...EXPOSTULATE...EXPOSTULATE...EXPOSTULATE...EXPOSTULATE...EXPOSTULATE...

pretty cool word, if ya ask me. i like penguins. i wanna hug one. im gonna go play a video game because that is what caitlins do best...they play video games. meh...

aslkfjalbitchjflksdjflkasjxsomebodycallmeiamboredvxlkdjwhorekdjfak

~caitlin

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com